click on the links for the actual posts. 🙂
- ARRAIGNED Former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo entered pleas of not guilty to the charges for violations of the anti graft and corrupt practices act and the code of conduct for public officials filed against her before the Sandiganbayan in connection with the NBN ZTE Deal.
- SMILING Former President, now Pampanga 2nd district Rep. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo beamed as she joined media in private socials in Manila in her 1st public appearance since allegations of wrongdoings were made against her. Arroyo gamely mingled, table hopped and bantered with media off the record. She was all smiles as each of the invitees of the […]
- PRESS CONFERENCE ” yung characterization of nobody home, that’s the main source of that there maybe danger lurking ahead for our economy ” — Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Lubao Pampanga, June 24, 2011 The Following is the transcript of the 1st press conference of Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo since she stepped down from the presidency, more than a year ago. the […]
- REINVENTION (TV Patrol story aired on April 7, 2011. Watch Patrol ng Pilipino episode on April 12, 2011 over Channel 2. this piece originally published onhttp://www.abs-cbnnews.com/-depth/04/11/11/gloria-macapagal-arroyo-life-after-malacan) We all already have this image of Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo as a quick-tempered person. For all the things that’s been said about her, all the things she and people around […]
- EXIT INTERVIEW RG: what’s best the thing about being Gloria Arroyo? PGMA: i care her.The Following is the Full Transcript of my interview with President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo last June 4, 2010. Parts of these were aired on TV Patrol and the full interview aired on ANC. RG : do you think you achieved what you set out to do at the start […]